Published on 10/03/2023Acorn To Oak - McKinney, TX
$negotiable per weekPart Time
Acorn to Oak is a neuropsychologist practice located in McKinney, TX. We are currently hiring for the position of Skills Trainer. This position will work with clients (primarily students) who have a variety of learning and behavior diagnoses. Skills Trainers work under the supervision of Dr. Naramor to train clients on a weekly or biweekly basis to improve learning, behavior, and life skills. This is a part-time position (primarily in the afternoons) and would be perfect for a for a former teacher, diagnostician, SLP, or similar, or college student looking to learn more in the field of psychology or neuropsychology. Please contact info(at)acorntooak.com or call 469.678.5023.
- Bachelor's Degree in fields such as Education, Psychology, Neuroscience, Early Childhood, Speech and Language, or related field; or currently working toward a degree in such fields.
- Dependable for timeliness and regular expected work attendance
- Able to work well with children
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Must be able to work afternoons and evenings