Published on 08/15/2023A Friend Of The Family - Atlanta, GA
$16 per hourFull TimeFully on-site
Smart, capable and ready for anything? This is the childcare opportunity for you.
Have you always preferred the fun and wonder of the kids’ table rather than sitting with the adults? Do babysitting gigs feel more like a chance to let loose and have fun than just a mere job? If this is true for you, Jovie needs your authentic love of children and amazing childcare skills to provide fun and reliable childcare for families.
We’ve been around for over 20 years, offering childcare to families across 37 states and almost 200 locations across the U.S. Our families need your joy, your sense of fun and your childcare know-how.
What You Get Out of a Job at Jovie:
· Steady Paycheck - Competitive pay and work you can rely on. Our starting rate- $16 per hour.
· Support - A management team and connection to a community of caregivers
· Training – Childcare guidance, training and professional development
· Growth - Opportunity to move from a substitute to a permanent teacher in some cases.
· Perks & Bonuses –Incentives and possible bonuses.
· What This Job Looks Like:
· Assisting lead teacher in classroom management
· Caring for children between ages six weeks and six years old (based on your experience)
· Leading group and individual activities
· Ensuring the safety and well-being of children in your care
· Full-time and part-time opportunities available
Who We Are:
Jovie has helped thousands of parents find childcare with full or part-time nannies, on-demand sitters or emergency backup childcare. Contact us today if you’re ready for work with kids that you’ll love. Jovie is a community and purpose-driven organization that provides our caregivers with training, resources and support to help them develop their childcare skills and confidence on the job.
Follow us on www.instagram.com/joviecareatlanta
As we continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19, our top priority is the health and safety of our caregivers and families. We stay informed on best practices by following updates and guidance from the CDC and state and local authorities.
Must have's: A vehicle to drive to and from work. Childcare experience. Must be able to pass a background screen. Willingness to drive to clients to provide care.
About A Friend Of The Family
Why this opportunity may be the right one for you:
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in a child’s life? Do you want a position where your “work” is actually play? Do you value being part of a purpose-driven organization that provides you with training, resources and support to help you develop your skills as a caregiver? When you couple the opportunity to join the nation’s largest nanny employer with the chance to play each day and build stronger families, that’s something really special.
Location2295 Parklake Dr , Atlanta, GA 30345